We’re all familiar with those back-to-work, post-holiday syndrome, and they make you sick and annoyed. This post is a collection of people’s reaction when holiday is over. Some of them are really funny and you’ll feel like they are describing your feelings. So let’s watch it!
Post-holiday complaint after Christmas
“Depression kicks in.”
Promotion ad from Ritual’s cosmetic
Though I don’t want to keep that post-holiday feelings, it’s an interesting way for promotion and attraction.
Episode 1: Urban Scuba Diving
Episode 2: Amsterdam Beach
- I don’t wanna go home. I don’t wanna end my trip. BUT you have to.
- Feeling tired, don’t want to move.
- Ignoring your suitcase, don’t want to pack up.
- Reminiscing the highlight during holiday.
- Longing to be back on holiday.
- I’m feeling SO BLUE.
It’s a bit long video since the blogger was talking about her story, her personal experience during the holiday. But the tips are pretty useful and here’s the summarized doc point:
- Do some cleaning, open up a new beginning.
- Throw a party, get something to look forward to.
- Re-sensitizing yourself and home, bring back good feelings.
- Prepare for next holiday.