When holidays are over, this usually means starting the year or semester with a few resolutions. Although the period after holiday session could be a time of post-holiday blue, we still love holidays. Are you an avid smartphone user? Here are some apps for you to help fight with post-holiday syndrome.
The holidays are usually when people go on spending binges. When holidays over, you have to take stock of your finances to make sure you are not staring the new life in red.
Interfaces with your bank accounts for easy planning, management and bills payment.
Health and Fitness
Another are for concern after holidays is our health. We can address this through eating, exercise and a few changes in habits.
- Help you track your progress, stay motivated and train better.
- Mobile instructor for yoga pose.
- Helps you keep track of the calories you consume day to day.
If you slacked off on work during the holidays, then this is the time to shape up. It might take few days or weeks to bring things back to normal life. But we still need to go through the steps and organize your routine.
- Great task manager app
- Enable geo-location reminders
- Helps you plan your day with a two-minute outline each morning
- Time management based on routines and suitable for everyone who values their
- Attractive custom tags feature
- Routine statistics to analyze and improve your distribution of time