Holidays are the best time to indulge — recovery sleeping, dining out, over drinking and less moving. It’s totally understandable that we all want more rests, more entertainments on holiday, but it’s a good idea to keep moving and do some exercise especially when you’re eat more than usual. If you don’t want to do any particular workout, here’s a guide on fitandfabliving.com for you to help you ease stressed feeling from irregular and unhealthy routine.
Low-intensity cardio workout
- Walking; jogging; running
- Best way to burn fat
High-intensity cardio workout
- Swimming; sprinting
- Burns more fat, but keep your metabolism going strong
- Your body keeps burning fat
The most effective way
- Add high-intensity intervals to normal routine.
- 1min full-speed running + 1min walking to rest, continue doing 1min intervals for 20mins.
Strength Training Workouts
- Do it 2-3 times a week
- Focus on specific parts of your body
- Leg – 1min instruction
- Arm – 10min per day
- Abs – 4 times a week
Remember to workout, keep healthy on holiday. You can possibly lower the risk of getting overweight and stressed for irregular routine after holiday.