Let’s start with the core question: what is post-holiday syndrome? If you think you are not familiar with particular term, then just recall the feeling of back to work after your holiday. You will probably want to stay in holiday mode for a while, become less motivated, and don’t want to work. There’s a paragraph quote summarizes the particular post-holiday feeling among college students, and we’ve got some phases up in the left corner describes major symptoms during their adjustment period.
Following are some general questions for you to do an easy, self-rating on post-holiday syndrome awareness.
- Have you ever heard about ‘post-holiday syndrome’?
- How familiar are you with this syndrome?
- When you think of this symptom, what words/feelings come to mind?
- Have you ever searched any tips for avoiding and how to cope with post-holiday syndrome before symptoms occur?
- What did you do when you suffer from post-holiday syndrome?
There’s a formal survey we created online, which covers some questions above. It’s about your experience with post-holiday syndrome and how you feel about this aspect in life.
Take this speedy quiz, share your thoughts with us!
Click HERE to start off.